- Tourist Call Center
Tourist Call Center
“The Internet? With one call, I get what I want!” [Convenience]
Tourist Call Center 1330 is South Korea’s first contact number for Korean tourists.
Korea Tourism Organization is running 1330 Tourist Call Center to promote pleasant and enjoyable Korean tours for both the Korean and foreign tourists.
- Are you still trying to find travel information on the Internet or from printouts? Just call 1330 and tourist specialists and local guides will give you all the tour information you need.
- “It’s too late at night. Can I still get help by calling this number?” 1330 is available 24/7, 365 days a year! [Consistency]
- “Does anyone work this late? Will someone answer my call?” Don’t worry. 1330 Tourist Call Center is available 24/7. Even after our regular business hours, alll calls are received by the Call Center being operated by Korean Tourism Organization.
- “Just Call 1330” 1330 offers three foreign-language services, besides Korean.
- Are you a foreign tourist or a foreigner living in South Korea who’s looking for Korean tour information? “Just Call 1330”. 1330 Tourist Call Center is serviced in Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese.
Don’t forget to call 1330, South Korea’s no. 1 tourist information center.
Wherever you are, call 1330. All your queries regarding tour information will be answered.