- Name : Hudson County, NJ, USA
- Diplomatic relation: MOU of Friendship City
- Date of establishment: 2015.11.10
- Population: 669,115
- Area: 161 ㎢
- County office: Jersey City
- Director of county: Thomas A. DeGise
- No. of schools: 18 secondary schools and 4 universities/colleges
- One of the 21 countires in NJ, it is located in the northeastern part of the state and on the lower Hudson River and south of New York City.
- Hudson County has advanced educational and leisure industries, boasting eight parks and eight museums.
- Highly developed tourism, food/restaurant, lodging industries.
- Various TV and radio headquarters call Hudson County their home, and many TV drama series use the country as a shooting location.
모바일환경에서는 좌우로 이동하여 테이블을 보실 수 있습니다.
|Visit to Hudson County by Uijeongbu representatives (2015.11.9-13)||