- Seokrim Temple
- Gyeonggi-do Traditional Temple no. 202 (November 2, 2011)
- Address : 177, 122 Dongil-ro, Uijeongbu-si, Gyeonggi-do (Jangam-dong)
- Telephone : 031-872-5110
Founded in 1671 (12th year of the reign of King Hyeonjong) by Monk Seokhyeon and his apprentice Chiheum, Seokrim Temple was also called “Seokrimam,” the name given to it by Seogye Park, Se-dang. After a series of expansions, the temple was destroyed during the Korean War and was reconstructed and expanded in the 1960s by Monk Sangin and Monk Bogak. It has Seokjojijangbosal Ipsang (standing stone statue of Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva) and Ocheong Seoktap (five-story stone pagoda).